Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my new blog.

When trying to decide what my blog should be, I recognize I want it to reflect my life - you know the everyday and the every dream. The problem is, I am so very happy and content with my life, it is easy to neglect setting some goals! I could just carry on all la-di-da and for the most part do just that! Happily. Time for some projects!

Sometimes I have goals, but they could be as simple as striving to put away all the clean laundry. Or as involved as digging up the boulevard next to the fence and creating a beautiful nature scape with shrubs, bulbs, rocks, mulch, pine cones and of course, gnomes. That big job was done this fall and now rests quietly under 2 feet of snow, or 60 centimeters if you prefer. Regardless, I am eager to see how my choices survived this winter, and if the promise of spring tulips becomes reality! But back to the laundy... always back to the laundry! I actually enjoy laundry. It is very clear to see what you accomplish, and I like that. It is, however, equally clear to see when you do not accomplish it!

Now back to the goals. I have my self set up on my beloved www.etsy.com. This is not a link to me, as "me" has nothing for sale yet. Just a link to etsy and all the joy it has to offer. Check it out if you have not before! Love LOVE LOVE it! I have been a customer for sometime, and always pleased. Well now it's my turn. Thus the goal! Mrs. Gnome at Home will spend some of her time at home creating at least three perfectly pleasing treasures to sell, that she will no doubt wish to keep! Now that I have promised you, I'll follow through! Cheer me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment