Friday, January 15, 2010

thinking... and ideas

I have spent a great deal of time "researching" ahem - procrastinating - on the web and I have myself some ideas.
I will share them here, that way I will not lose them.
puppets
blankets
pillows
hats
chenille
upcycled wool
felt
embroider
quite vague I know...but so are my ideas.
I know "natural" themes play a big part in our lives. My daughter is a big "fan of nature" so to speak!
I gave a big fondness for owls, turtles, mice and... of course gnomes!
I do not like things totally perfect, I see beauty in random patterns.
however... I like perfection in quality. That is different altogether!
But the beauty of handmade to me is that it IS handmade, and not mass produced.
so here I am with ideas.
and find myself all comfy in bed with a glass of red wine and the "research" goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment